Monday 23 March 2015

A Few of my Favourite Things

Art thou the bird whom Man loves best, 
The pious bird with the scarlet breast, 
Our little English Robin

William Wordsworth
The Redbreast Chasing The Butterfly
-------------

What's making me smile this week...










So lovely to be revisiting patchwork - haven't done this for so long. Loved making a quilted mini basket and glasses case. I feel a quilt coming on.
My favourite dressing gown with cute ears - always makes me smile :)
My polka dot blouse is nearly finished, just waiting for the buttons I ordered to arrive - can't wait to wear it. 
Finding some watercolours that I painted years ago - I had a real thing about painting insects - in this case an aphid!
The highlight of the week has to be one of the gorgeous robins in our garden landing on my hand. Patience rewarded. Such a wonderful experience - the feel of those little feet on your hand.
Have a good week wherever you are.

ps - can you tell that I definitely have a thing for polka dots and gingham?!

No comments:

Post a Comment