Wednesday 30 December 2015

A New Year Beckons

Well, Christmas and 2015 are drawing to a close. 



We enjoyed a wonderful family time - with much Lego building taking place. I have really enjoyed a bit of colouring in (!), started an Audrey Hepburn jigsaw (clever husband) and have a pile of yummy new books waiting to be read. We have played games (an epic Game of Thrones Monopoly battle that went on for about 5 hours), watched cheesy Christmas movies, snoozed and forgotten what day it is. 











Tetbury looked wonderful and as festive as ever. All twinkles and magic

Monty and Archie had their wet noses in EVERYTHING!

As 2016 beckons I'm reflecting on last year from a personal viewpoint and with thoughts on how the world has changed this past year. This time before a new year always makes me feel a little pensive, sad even. Don't know why. 

Next year, things are moving in a slightly new direction and I'm excited about that. 

I have many resolutions already written up and I'm looking forward to the simplicity of the New Year after the excesses of Christmas. 

I hope you've enjoyed a merry Christmas and I wish you a very Happy New Year wherever you are

Sherry xxxxxx




No comments:

Post a Comment