Thursday 18 February 2016

Happy Days :)

Yesterday I received my utterly gorgeous Winter Comforts ATC from Rachel and I couldn't be happier. Organised by Ali, I always love participating in these swaps. 

On a very wet and windy day, getting such a treat in the post is guaranteed to put a smile on my face. Look what I've got...




There are so many details in such a teeny tiny space - these ATCs measure only 2.5" x 3.5"!

I love all the layering and different textures that have been packed into it. 

As I've said many times before - I love taking part in these swaps. There is a real pleasure in creating a little piece of textile art for someone who doesn't know what they're going to get. There is immense joy when receiving one and knowing that it has been specially stitched for you!

It really is a cosy rectangle of happiness :) Thank you so much Rachel xx

Roll on the next swap!

Hope your week is going well :)

Sherry - one happy bunny xx

No comments:

Post a Comment