Friday 18 September 2015

A little gift - starting early.

Every year I have a dear wish of making as many Christmas (aaargh- sorry to use that word so early) gifts as possible by hand. I love to wrap something that I've spent many an evening stitching- content in the knowledge that I've put love and thought into it.

That's the plan. 

Every year, the mad rush of Christmas orders and the general December mania that seems to descend on us all, renders that grand plan impossible to carry out. 

This year I'm starting early and this is my first completed gift - a wall hanging for a little sweetie in the family.

Have you started on your Christmas gifts yet?


Obviously a little bit of Liberty print bunting!


 I decided on a simple chain stitch for the letters


French knots in abundance..




Hope she likes it . 
Have a wonderful Friday wherever you are x


No comments:

Post a Comment